Question What did you do to your truck today?

Fine69

Reaction score
Finally got time to wash all the Vacation dirt and salt water spray off my truck from the OBX. Sure makes you feel better seein' a clean truck in the garage!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got Organized.. Again

Built a new, bigger~better tool tray for my Bed Box.. Re-organized all the "Stuff" I carry in it. I can now carry more "Stuff". Everything has it's place now.. and Everything is In it's place now.

NOW... I can't Find Anything.. :dunno:confused::eek:

;)

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
New sway bar bushings. Installed new SD finned aluminum rear differential cover. New Mobil 1 in rear diff. Right rear wheel seal. New brakes all the way around. Fresh coat of gloss black on axles. Fresh coat of battle ship grey on shocks and sway bars.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I replaced a rim and put my spare tire on the road for now. Now having one shining rim is going to make me get the others shined up. I did get another rim for a spare just incase......

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil. Sure luv that Fumoto valve. 14 qts. of Rotella T6... Price per gallon sure has gone up.. wasup with that ?

Changed out the fuel pressure gauge isolator thing. 10 years on the original :dunno

Life Is Good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58