Question What did you do to your truck today?

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been able to post pics till today, but this past week I got my new bumper installed and laptop mount (thought it will come handy WHEN I get diagnostic software).

I also went By Bill Cohron's (PHP) house and had him to reburn my chip with: Stock, Whisper/40Tow, 80DD, 110R, 140EX, Smoke Show. I thought it was pretty cool that he could combine the whsiper tune at idle along with tuning for pulling. I get the best fuel milage with 140EX (surprising) but it is still not as good as the generic TS 100hp tune:dunno , maybe just from winter blend diesel.... doubt it. The pick-up I got with the 140EX in the upper rpm range is WAY better. I slightly got into the throttle at a read light and started spinning:D

Last edited:

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I changed the oil today and added fumoto drain valve! I went with Rotella T6 today for the first time. How long before filter or oil change on this stuff? I usually run Amsoil with Motorcraft oil filter and change filter at 3000 mile then change oil at 6000. I know alot of you guys run Rotella so whats the word?

JRJ04

Reaction score
Changed the air filter (was starting to get pretty gray after 8 months), fuel filter (pretty dirty), and attempted to change out my sway bar bushings. Got the bushings on the bar itself done, and the drivers side end link...but holy crap were those end link bushings hard to get out!!! After about 2 hours with a heat gun, propane torch, and a ton to whacking with a hammer...they finally came out (actually bent the links a little around where the bushings go in...hope they are ok). Hopefully the passenger side will get done tonight...but that was hard as heck.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
got the m/f 4WD drive working, and none too soon, as we're expecting 1-2 feet of snow (finally) tomorrow through Wednesday..

see my post in the DIY forum

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Hooked up the 16ft trailer and hauled a shipment of new toro zmaster mowers to our warehouse before the big blizzard of 2011. Nows the time to get a mower hehe!

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sunday i took the seats out and gave it a good cleaning. The whole 9 yards sweep and shampoo which was fun in the 36 degree garage.

Then today it got some fresh schaffer's 5w40 and a motorcraft filter. Then i lubed the front end a little :)

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday I wired up some lights and some wiring harnesses for my kc daylighters that will go on my waag frontrunner bar as soon as it gets here. Then I ran the wires for my cb, stereo, and sirius radio. I also changed out the oil, the fuel filter, and the air filter. I also did the zoodad mod, It was half done already by the previous owner so that was pretty cool.

for today! Connect my amp, subs, and H/U, install my cb, my sirius, and all my other goodies.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Well yesterday I wired up some lights and some wiring harnesses for my kc daylighters that will go on my waag frontrunner bar as soon as it gets here. Then I ran the wires for my cb, stereo, and sirius radio. I also changed out the oil, the fuel filter, and the air filter. I also did the zoodad mod, It was half done already by the previous owner so that was pretty cool.

for today! Connect my amp, subs, and H/U, install my cb, my sirius, and all my other goodies.

Yer gettin lots done! I've had my fill for wiring for awhile. I installed my autometer gauges last night. Didnt get done till late. I hate wiring!:CRAZY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58