Question What did you do to your truck today?

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
Front-bumper, grill, lights, and various engine parts off, new geared engine stand came in yesterday :) ( now i can rotate the engine with out it fliping over fast and tearing my arm dang near off). daughter asleep, and wife working this weekend has put a halt to pulling the ole 7.3 out,maybe out tomorrow!!!!!

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Finished the coolant filter install. Got the full monty wash with Rain-X and tire protectant, vacuumed the inside. Looks great.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
took the CB out..
gonna swap the radio with the kid's truck and see if the problem is in the chassis, or if it was the junk-ass antenna I threw in the garbage..

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I haven't done anything to the old girl today yet. I may wash her this afternoon for the family trip to the beach. I did order the 4600 bilsteins and the Energy Suspension Hyperflex Master Kit! I cant wait to get everything installed. It should ride like a new truck!:D

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the 'Ol Boy in yesterday'n had the interior Professionally Cleand'n Detailed. :eek:

Looks'n Smells.. Brand New.. Stinky New.. ;tu

Life is Good.

JRJ04

Reaction score
Well, after the I/C Boot on the passenger side blew off 2 times in the past couple of weeks, i finally broke down and bought the new ones from dieselsite.

Got them installed last night...they are a little longer than the stock ones so you have to massage them to get it to fit, but all in all...

ITS GOOD. I've gained about 2-3 lbs of boost back and can now sustain it without it blowing off.:sweet

Big Lou

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Had an exhaust leak fixed! Last week had a new toolbox installed on the back of the bed.

koa187

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Finally got to drive it again after a weeks vacation in Hawaii. Damn I miss driving it. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58