Question What did you do to your truck today?

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 degree weather in Western Colorado this weekend! I was finally able to finish up the install on my 5th wheel rails that I salvaged from my '99. Also wired up a new 7 pin connector in the side of the bed although I was a little hesitant to cut that big 2" hole in the side. :eek: Then, since I had all the tools and wiring out anyway, I installed my auxillary back-up lights and wired them to one of my upfitter switches. Not too bad once I figured out where to find the aux wires on the back of the fuse panel. The back-up lights are always nice when you get someone tailgating you. For some reason, they instantly back-off when you flip them on! :stir

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil* & filters, Fuel filters too, and cleaned the AIS air filter. Greazed all the zerks, checked tire pressures. load tested the Batts..

Hadn't changed oil since Washington D.C. in Oct., 'bout time, I figured.

All is RFI now, fer shur.

Joe

*MAN.. do I like that Fumoto thingy.

Last edited:

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
Changed the oil and filter, and washed the exterior. Replaced cracked superlift add a leafs, and replacd all 4 shocks. Had 188,000mi on stock shocks! Buddy gave me a set of stock shocks that had 15,000mi!

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
big day for the OBS.....

- installed a full headache rack
- changed oil/filter and fuel filter
- CCV MOD!!!
- changed air filter

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
looked at the oil leak from the HPOP and went, "...yep, I gotta fix that..."

Jimn8or

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Truck leveler... what a joke!!!

I put in 2" lift pucks under the front lower spring perch to level my stock truck...Springs are now shaped like a boomerang and I pull wheelies over speedbumps. Need longer front shocks now. All of this is contrary to CCM's claims on eBay. Rookie mistake I suppose but whatever happened to saying what you mean and meaning what you say?!
Pissed right off,
Jim:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant

Jimn8or

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Did the S/S door handle condom thing. Guys looked after me, after I dicovered the latest $ conserving thing to do was eliminate the p/s door lock. Parts look great...can't believe I have a 50K truck with one doorlock?
What next????:rant
Jim

Jimn8or

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Piaa 30360's not even close

After waiting 3 days for the hammerheads at Piaa to return my call as they promised after a 14 minute wait on hold I threw their sh!t in the garbage and made my own brackets to locate their 4152 driving lights in the stock Superduty foglight location. They look perfect but I will buy everybody elses product before I buy Piaa again after this gong show.
Pretty poor intro to Superduty thus far as last week I did new, not made overseas, rotors and the best pads avail for the front, tomorrow I get to buy the pads again and get new calipers as my F/R is soaking my driveway as I type this...50K miles total on this truck!!!! Super wut? Oh ya, Superduty.
Dunno 'bout this guys:dunno

TEXNARDI

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Outlaw

Installed Banks 6-Gun, performed fog light mod ( yep, it works on Canadian vehicles ) install two 120 W aux lights, and Cobra 29 LTD Chrome edition CB. Straight pipe and / or stacks next weekend.:stir

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14