Question What did you do to your truck today?

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
looked at the oil leak from the HPOP and went, "...yep, I gotta fix that..."

Tore the turbocharger off (had to cut the two clamps holding the exhaust pipes) to replace the pedestal o-rings after it used two gallons of oil to get home from Detroit yesterday.

I'll finish it this weekend.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Tore the turbocharger off (had to cut the two clamps holding the exhaust pipes) to replace the pedestal o-rings after it used two gallons of oil to get home from Detroit yesterday.

I'll finish it this weekend.

looks like it'll be Monday or Tuesday. No one stocks the turbo-to-exhaust clamps

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
looks like it'll be Monday or Tuesday. No one stocks the turbo-to-exhaust clamps

finished it tonight after two trips to the International dealer..

good times having a truck that's a bastard build....

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked at it'n thought: The 'ol boy could use a wash job.. but I ain't got the Want To. Feel'n Puny lately. Think I got the Genghis Khan, Monkey Foot Flu.

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the block heater element and cord yesterday. Element was burned out and the cord was getting kind bad in some places. Never taken a heater element out that was in so tight. Had to warm the truck up to operating temp. to get it to move. Wouldn't budge cold. Oh well. At least I got it changed. They are calling for snow tonight.

Fine69

Reaction score
I drove it around Niagara Falls sight seeing, then drove home to Pittsburgh. Averaged a little over 18mpg on the trip. It sure was cold up there in the Great White North!:cold 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14