Question What did you do to your truck today?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SoCalPowerStroke, Read this very carefully. Military, Veterans here in AR pay $3.75 per year for one tag, be it car, truck or motor home, and No state inspection stickers.
It's the best kept secret in the state. You have to ask for it when you go down to the DMV to buy your tags.
Where will you be living when you get here?

Doug

SoCalPowerStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet i didnt know that till now! but ill be up in the mountain view area , untill a few more months then in little rock and back and forth .. finally got done with my service and want to move back home

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I removed my front sway bar end links to see if they were the cause of the "thud" under the floor boards. While under there I found that I have an oil leak and transmission cooler leak that were not there 1000 miles ago.:doh: At least I now know the end links were making the noise.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY got my gauges delivered and installed today. Everything went great. Diesel Manor gave me everything I needed and then some. Couldn't ask for better directions (with pictures for us dummies). Love those ISSPRO gauges already. Only thing is the only paint I could find for the underdash mount actually is for the A-pillar. Doesnt bother me that much tho. Also have an A-pillar 3 gauge pod if anyone needs one. I bought both cause I wasnt sure which 1 I would like better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg