Question What did you do to your truck today?

Fine69

Reaction score
I took my "Summer" wheels and tires off and put the 20" stockers on for Winter. What a depressing day......

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Replaced the steering stabilizers. Installed a Skyjacker dual stabilizer kit last year. Both blew out in the last week. This truck is beginning to cost me more than a payment would be!

Fine69

Reaction score
I installed the Smoked Recon mirror LED's and Smoked roof lights my Wife got me for Christmas. Also put in the Husky Liners from my In-Laws.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Repaired a leak that allowed water to drain into one of my headlights creating water droplets that would not condensate inside the unit. I removed the headlight trim then painted a thin line of silicone on the top and inner seam of the headlight unit. Then I took an old clean sock and shoved it in the bulb hole and dried the inside front lens. Fixed!

Last edited:

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Goodies

Got my pillar gauges, 3 pod painted to match from diesel manor, pyro, egt and trans temp, also got a loose oil temp gauge and mounted in the dash, they look great lite and work awesome, good thing about buying from nh, no sales tax!!!!!

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Did a little maintenance:

Flushed cooling system, changed coolant filter, all hoses, thermostat & housing, and replaced water pump.

Replaced power steering pump

Replaced belt tensioner & belt

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was actually last week, but last week was busy:dizzy...no time to post.

-Took the X into the dealership to have the recall items done.
-Changed the oil and filter out and took a sample for Blackstone.
-Installed my fumoto valve.
-Installed Donaldson air filter
-Installed new hatch struts, tired of the lid not raising up when its cold. I got the old ones off and they are still very hard to push in. But the new ones did the trick and raise the hatch every time. It saw 20* this past weekend up in the panhandle @ my grandparents house and opened the hatch no problem.

Note: The hatches are very heavy on the X's and one strut even new won't hold it open,:dizzy.:doh:

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-Installed new hatch struts, tired of the lid not raising up when its cold. I got the old ones off and they are still very hard to push in. But the new ones did the trick and raise the hatch every time. It saw 20* this past weekend up in the panhandle @ my grandparents house and opened the hatch no problem.

Note: The hatches are very heavy on the X's and one strut even new won't hold it open,:dizzy.:doh:

Rach's EX is doing this also. Where did you get your struts? What did they run you?

Barrett

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rach's EX is doing this also. Where did you get your struts? What did they run you?

Barrett

I got them from the dealer because they had them in stock and I wouldn't have to wait for them to be ordered like every parts store. They ran like $80 for both including tax. Its about the same price I was quoted at the parts stores.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58