Question What did you do to your truck today?

798er

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ordered Bilstein 5100 shocks all 4 corners, going in for a full detail in and out tomorrow. Four months in MN it got real nasty and to damm cold to wash up there. Time to enjoy the AZ sun for awhile.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the GPR LED relay mod yesterday. Quite useful to keep tabs on something else that might go wrong. $5 and 15 minutes. AND it bypasses the 'puter. I like that part the best I think.

JRJ04

Reaction score
Did the GPR LED relay mod yesterday. Quite useful to keep tabs on something else that might go wrong. $5 and 15 minutes. AND it bypasses the 'puter. I like that part the best I think.

do tell more about this...

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed my Edge insight ,, ordered my custom SCT tunes from innovative
and waiting on the mails for my standalone EGT monitor alarm and cooler filter

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple. Rigged up a 5mm LED in the dash. Hooks to the GPR and lets me know that the GPR is REALLY working. Saves you the trouble of "guesstimating " whats wrong. No LED means no GPR worky.

read more here. GPR LED mod payed off big time. - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

For $5 and 10 minutes of your time, I thought, what could it hurt?

Ok,

Anyone know how that diagram would translate to a 6.0? I have been having some similiar issues and would like to try that on both our rigs????

Barrett

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a service manual. Seems like it would be to tap into the wire that goes to the glowplugs themselves, ie AFTER power has been sent to the plugs?

Wouldnt do any good if it connects to the power from the PCM. Then it would just tell you that power was going to the GPR. Correct? I have a 7.3....just trying to help. :)

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
Installed 4 Bilsteins and it rides great. Reduced road vibration and stopped the excessive bouncing ive been feeling the last couple years. I figured with the truck at 199,300 miles it was time.

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
Got an alignment at work that ended up leading to a new driver side tie rod end and adjuster sleave. It was worth it, the truck rides nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58