Question What did you do to your truck today?

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Very nice! I like it! On sunday I had to put dust seals on my front axle tube. They were gone! And replaced one big axle seal. Rotated tires too since it was on the lift. I actually used a needle greaser and greased the one unit bearing. I need that dang dynatrac kit!:rant

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
at least you can stand on this one with a bale of hay in your hands..
and not end up looking at the top of the barn wearing said bale across your chest..

JRJ04

Reaction score
Washed and waxed the new one...

Almost 500 miles on her now...they rack up soooo fast! I'll post pics later today.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Changed oil and filter today. Unplugged the EBPV wire and now it idles better. I fixed it!!!:sweet

JRJ04

Reaction score
did I tell you that you suck?

:D:D

JL...a little piece of me died inside when i let it go. I've had so much history with it and learned so much from you guys...

But it was quickly revived once i smelled that new king ranch leather!!!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Installed a QD jumper cable plug in the cables for the power inverter. Put the power inverter behind the back seat. AC works much better now.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been here in a while but new tie rod ends, ball joints, ESOF seals.....basically everything up front today. Damm thing drives like a new truck to me.....

Mega thanks to everyone here I have ever read posts from/ asked a dumb question when I first got my truck/ got write ups from. My hats off and many thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58