Question What did you do to your truck today?

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
Over the weekend, I was able to get my Harley Edition Cobra 29 radio installed with a fender mount ant. set up. Used a camel hump mount so no holes were drilled in my dash. Ran co-ax thru the plug in the firewall for the clutch (mine is an automatic) so things are clean looking.

I also found a wrecked Lariat last week that had the tan interior with the 40/20/40 front seat set up and a power driver's seat. I bought the entire seat for $75 becuase the leather was trashed. I pulled out my non power seat frame and swapped my seat over to the power frame. Bolted it back in the truck. Hooked up a 12V fused power & ground wires and low and behold I now have a power driver's seat. Now to find a power set up for the passenger seat :D.

Fine69

Reaction score
I installed an H&S Mini Max with KEM tunes, a DPF/DOC delete pipe, and ordered the H&S TPMS reset tool thing. This is like a totally different truck with this tuner! Can't believe I waited this long!

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
Post a couple pics of your new emblems Deerjager.

Dave :)

Here you go
Door
Germany6-11002-1.jpg

Tailgate
Germany6-11003-1.jpg

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
Straight piped the factory exhaust!!! The best part is it only cost me about $75 and a days worth of work and it looks like Ford built it. Sure do love that 03 turbo whistle!!! :burnit

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
Installing key-less entry and alarm system this morning. Wish my truck had come with key-less entry OEM, but now that deficiency is being cured :D!

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
Did the ZooDad mod today, had to take that heavy grill guard off to get it done :sly. Cleaned the a/c condenser of bug carcasses as well.

Installed new front brake lines and hub vacuum lines along with ceramic brake pads on all four corners. Learning about all these new mods on here from other members is getting expensive.

Hopefully I will get the new LED lights installed in my camper shell by the end of the weekend.

Next mods planned for October are the AIH delete and the coolant filter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58