Question What did you do to your truck today?

brmt41

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What a Difference

Just bolted on my new gear box z DPF delete pipe, tuner download and new K@N cold air intake. When peeps say you'll notice a big difference I always thought alot of talking out the butt, but was I the ASS, night and day difference, cannot put into words the power, throttle response I'm getting, Best investment I made (next to the truck!!)

Tman123

That One Guy
Reaction score
Let my Father and Uncle tow my uncles Jeep to the Holy Cross Trail in Colorado with my truck.... I just hope they bring her back in one piece... I feel naked and alone without her :( :doh:

Travis

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Spent $650 at the dealership, replaced the hydroboost unit on the brake master cylinder. Learned a bit more about the truck, how the power steering pump also provides power brake assist, as the diesel does not have vacuum like a gasser does. Good thing I replaced it, the truck was going through a quart of Mercon fluid every tank full, and there was so much red fluid in the engine compartment that it looked like a murder scene worthy of CSI.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a flat, stiff bristle brush and cleaned the A/C condenser. Got a good hand-full of bug bodies & chaff cleaned off of it. Back flushed it with the water hose too.:dunno

Joe

The stiff bristles also helps straighten the fins.. from any Hits ?

skeeter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to installing the front license plate holder and getting a 1 minutes worth of exercise popping the 4 rivets.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my truck a brand new in the box ScanGauge 11. Try to get it put on in the morning, and hope all is well.
Doug

superdutytrucks

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Lets see, today I am adding power options to a regular cab 03 F-350 2x4 6.0 truck. Bought the truck at auction last week for $2500. Since I have a bunch of cabs and wiring, I figured might as well add em. This truck runs to good not to make a little more comfortable. Already changed window motors, locks, and pulled dash and all cab harness wiring ( changing dash because its faster and easier, this harness is out of an 04 f-550 and is different) - a couple hours with just me doing it. ( not my first ). Time to start putting the other dash in - Some minor wiring changes, wont be a big deal. Wish me luck to finish today.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added a quick drain valve (Fumoto) and changed the oil to Rotella T6 synthetic for the first time. Hoping this will help my stiction issue and I don't have to dig into injectors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58