What is fuel costing you?

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is it costing me for diesel now?

NOTHING...

My truck is resting under the carport until the next time it is needed. Might not be until July/August when it gets hot here, and is cool on the coast. :D

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
exactly.
the Illuminati have us by the short curlies.. :watchout
Wall Street is making tons of money (See the Dow back over 13,000 on last Tuesday?) :tounge

here's exactly what I'm talking about...
Will Home Depot and Lowe’s Rebound in 2008?

this get-rich-quick outfit want YOU to get in on the oil bandwagon...
but you're not going to make as much money as you think you are..
but they'll make as much money as THEY think they are...

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw $5.229 today in Menlo Park, Ca. That is 25 cents per gallon more than on Thursday night.

Dave

That is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!! The highest I've seen it in my area is $4.899 at a Shell station in Allen, TX. Regular was $3.879. That station is one of several in this area that has diesel priced around $1.00 per gallon more than regular. I read an article yesterday that said the "bubble" in prices was because of the "speculators" in the commodities market (as if we didn't already know that). This article said that the "speculators" were spreading the word that supplies are low (which they are not) therefore pricing oil higher than it should be. This same article also mentioned that Iran has ships loaded with oil that cannot move because they can't sell it. This article: Germany in call for ban on oil speculation - Telegraph, has some of this in it, and also is calling for the end of the oil "speculators". That would really be good news.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58