What is fuel costing you?

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I saw $4.99. I'm sure it will be at least $5.10 by this weekend. The thing that really gets me is there is a station 3 blocks away selling for 4.65. Of course there are lines that bring back the gas shortage of the 70's but for .34 a gallon I'll wait in a line. Seems price gouging is alive and well.

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4.89 :eek: @ speedway today..down the street (less than 1 mile) @ thorntons it was 4.59- so i topped off ;). Also, the speedway pumps have the cetane rating sticker on the pumps-but the thorntons pump had a square sticker that said "pump may contain biodiesel" instead of the cetane rating. Is that supposed to be a warning or is that why they are 30 cents cheaper?:dunno:dunno Being in the midwest I would think that they would be proud to advertise biodiesel....any thoughts???:dunno

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$4.50 today and climbing two cents a day on average.

We have a staion nearby watching his prices is like watching the old stock market ticker. Price goes up than in a couple of days goes down, then back up again. Oddly enough the price goes up on Friday morning and down on Tuesday morning.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a staion nearby watching his prices is like watching the old stock market ticker. Price goes up than in a couple of days goes down, then back up again. Oddly enough the price goes up on Friday morning and down on Tuesday morning.

nothin' odd about that...people fill up on friday for the weekend...burn it
down and then fill up on sunday or monday for the work week.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now we have 4.55 and it's been there for 3 days. so tomarrow it will jump .10 and then drop on wed....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58