What was your very FIRST car?

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a great thread!!!:sly
My 1st car was 1984 VW Rabbit, 4 speed DIESEL!!!:thumbs But my step-brother couldn't afford his truck payment & collage, so he traded me a '88Bronco II. Man did I luck up! Kinda wish I had the car now, 51mpg would be nice.

mantis

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My first car I bought was a '71 Ford Torino 500.With a 302.Boy I miss her...we had a lot of fun together :innocent

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Alright, sombody has to fess up to owning one of these two cars............:sly

Thought by now someone would fess up to owning a gremilin. I had a 71 bought new (I worked at a AMC dealer) but tore it apart right away to install gears head cam and intake. Silver with a red stripe. Cragar SS wheels G70's out back and 6.45's in front. It would kill most small block Fords and Chevs and leave a blank look on there faces. Only had it a year. Shure was ugly

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue ext cab 2x4 LWB F250 7.3 Smoked like crazy at school when it was cold. My coaches told me they wanted me to run by their house to run off the misquitos lol

bwford

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
my very first car was a 93 ford explorer Eddie Bauer four door when i was in high school i still have it today it has fog lights and a k&n cold air intake it is very good reliable vehicle i love it

JRJ04

Reaction score
my first car...im still driving it, and its listed in my sig.

learned to drive in a 1987 jeep cherokee with a 4cyl 5spd 4x4. My dad is still driving it today.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1967 Pontiac Firebird convertible, 400 cubes, automatic, gold w/white top and side pipes that would drag every time I pulled in our dirt/gravel driveway. Picked it up for $1400 in about '77. Awesome car for a high school kid. Probably be worth some money if I'd have tucked it away for the next 30 years. Great thread! :D

JRNOLL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1950 Ford custom 2dr, Flathead V-8, three on the tree with Overdrive. Bullnosed hood and twin spotlights that worked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58