Which gauges???

THEDIESELMAN

John Deere Tech
Reaction score
To start off I'm in the market for some gauges(Pyro, Boost, Trans), so I will be ready for a chip when i get it in July or Aug, and i just need them when i tow. The question that i have for you guys is which gauges should i get DiPricol, or ISSPRO gauges. I like these gauges because they look like the stock Ford gauges. If any of you guys have the DiPricol, or the ISSPRO gauges let me know what you guys like about them, and what you dont like about them. Any info on these gauges would be a big help because i have been going back and forth on which ones i should get. Thanks

Last edited:

THEDIESELMAN

John Deere Tech
Reaction score
95 stroker do you have the pyro with the green, yellow, and red on the front or just the white and black face, and if you do have the colored pyro does it stand out more than the others I ask this because i want my pyro gauge to be in the center of a 3 gauges piller pod. Thanks

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got some of there EV line, very nice guages. I will be beta testing a new line they have coming out soon, uses a single wire to run all guages, actually its three, ground, lighting and signal wire... Should clean up the wiring!!! If you can wait a month or two, it will be a great product. I have a few pics... I will be changing all the autometers over to isspro.

I have 9 gauges now but have a quad A pillar in the shop, will have two pyros-right and left manafold!!!

THEDIESELMAN

John Deere Tech
Reaction score
CSIPSD do you think that 2 months would be the longest before ISSPRO releases the new line of gauges or could it be longer than that because if it is 2 months or less i can wait. I hope they make a 40# boost gauge that says turbo boost that would be nice
95_stroker thanks for the pic and it doesn't standout in the middle that bad.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running the manafold gauge as a pre turbo pressure... I will ask my contact at isspro if they will make a 40 psi gauge... I am sure he will...Should be in the next month it will be out....

THEDIESELMAN

John Deere Tech
Reaction score
I guess i will wait because i would hate to buy some gauges and then 3 weeks later they come out with some new ones so i will wait and check them out, and if you can find out if they will make a 40# boost gauge that would be great.

Maintain

Platinum Edition
Reaction score
9 guages? a lil guage happy!? hahah...

I want to mount at least 2 guages right under the instrument cluster now I'm just trying to figure out where to put my 3rd one when I get them.

dpantazis

Reaction score
i went isspro. i know guys who run them and they like them. dipricols were too spendy for me.

as far as looks go, they look pretty good.

tip on getting them toned down on brightness to match the dash- black sharpie marker the bulbs. a couple of stripes on the glass under the bulb cover should do you.

i did the green-yellow-red pyro. its easier to spot in the corner of your eye.

pics of my install linked in my sig. the last pic is of the gauges at night before sharpie'g the bulbs.

dennis

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim