Which gauges???

THEDIESELMAN

John Deere Tech
Reaction score
dpantazis do you have your pyro gauge at the top if you do is it the pic or is the gauge a lot dimmer on the right side.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THe 40# boost is coming in a few weeks, the new gauge line will not me public until Jan 07.

THEDIESELMAN

John Deere Tech
Reaction score
The gauges wont be out tell Jan 07 that sucks. CSIPSD can you give any hints on what kind of changes will be made to the new line of gauges(would be great if you can) like looks, options, etc...

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing really "fancy" persay... It will be more in the wireing and control of the gauges. Like a typical pyro had two grounds, one positive for the lighting, one positive for the gauge and two wires for the pyro, for a total of six wires...
This new line will have three wires FOR THE WHOLE pillar... One commom ground one positive for the lighting and a shared "signal" wire to control all gauges.

The looks will remain the same as far as I know... But they will offer a 40# boost and a 100 psi FP gauge

THEDIESELMAN

John Deere Tech
Reaction score
So if i wait a few weeks i can get a 40# boost gauge and i guess i will get the gauges thyat are out know because i will be adding a chip soon.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll keep pokeing about the 40# boost, should be soon!!! I'll let you know!

JSPulliam21

Uva Uvam Vivendo Vari Fit
Reaction score
I went ISSPRO from Diesel Manor. The gauges are great, and the customer service is super-duper!!!!!! I have the standard pillar mount pyro, trans, and boost. I added the overhead mount with coolant temp and oil psi after that. The only negative I can come up with would be finding a place to mount the driving circuit box for the gauges. If I had it to do over again I would not change a thing.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats whats going to be great about the new line, only one box for upto 16 gauges....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim