Question Who's going hunting ?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Been stomping the hills for a couple weeks now, hunting has been tough this year for some reason.....

Heres some scenery of our areas.... We had a hard shot of snow the second and third day of season and it made getting around tough. I have beat the ever loving piss out of the SuperDuty so far. I have never beat a pickup so hard in my life, and it wasnt out of fun and enjoyment, it was in the act of just trying to get around. Ive got one smashed running board from sliding into a wash out, hung up the front axle bad but with a little gusto we got her out. Wife said a few choice words as she hit her head on the roof of the cab and half our crap flew out the window.

atk

Reaction score
thats awsome....:sweet....

very nice pics with beautiful scenery....:sweet

just remember what FORD stands for...fine off road device....:D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
thats awsome....:sweet....

very nice pics with beautiful scenery....:sweet

I was hoping to have an elk hung by now but it just hasnt worked out. Missed a shot an a beautiful bull second day of season and havent seen a single one since. But with country like that to enjoy even the bad days are still great!

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got me a wild hog last night.

I hit him/her with the truck. Does that count for hunting......LOL
The only thing is, I had to wash him/her off the under side of the truck and it stunk...:D

atk

Reaction score
I was hoping to have an elk hung by now but it just hasnt worked out. Missed a shot an a beautiful bull second day of season and havent seen a single one since. But with country like that to enjoy even the bad days are still great!

sometimes it doesn`t work out. have a few freiends that go hunting in northern Ontario and still haven`t shot a moose or deer, but they still enjoy themselves, there is always next year. i personaly don`t hunt, but i have been on many fishing trips and sometimes you just have sit back and relax by
enjoying the scenery(maybe with a couple of :drink)....:D

hopefully you got that black beauty washed up?....:D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
hopefully you got that black beauty washed up?....:D

Ive washed her 3 times, twice at the coin wash, just so I could see out the windows. It was pretty cold and I wanted to get the mud out of the running gear before it froze and then it warmed up and I took my power washer to her on Sunday and did another hose job on it. Sad news is it started snowing again about three hours ago so she's in for more mud baths before this season is over.

I noticed a torn vacuum line to the drivers front hub on Sunday, I need to get under it and repair it soon.

atk

Reaction score
yeah, it`s lotta fun trying to wash off frozen mud when outside temps are below zero, been there....:doh:

you could always get your wife to wash it....:D

good luck with remainder of the season....;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl