Winch

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big K said:
Or Spend a few more and get the bad boy 16.5ti! :D

You mean like This. :D

Have not had to use it yet, but as Big K said, If I was going to do it, I was going to get the biggest Warn I could get. :sweet

Do get quite a few comments on the monster.

Barrett

Munkey

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I would think you would get comments on that monster. Alittle much.:eek: I'm thinking of going with the hidden warn mount. If I can get the 16.5 back there otherwise the 15 will have to do for me.

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your winch mount going to be? Just curious!

jguzman75

McAllen, Texas
Reaction score
RSG said:
When I finally do mine I am going to mount a reciever hitch and make my own mounting plate and slide it and lock it down. My brother had the same front bumper as mine but his comes with the mount already. Im just going to duplicate it on mine.

Munkey

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
RSG said:

Warn makes a hidden one that will stick your bumper out about 5" and then have a bumper cover to fix that. It's about $400. I need to research it more before I do anything. I'm not going to Alaska till summer of 08 so I have time. I had thought of the Transformer but once I saw the size ???:dunno -popcorn

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
When picking a winch... use your Imagination... For Example...
Imagine youve pulled off the beaten path, you have your Travel Trailer ...loaded to the Gills, that field you just pulled into .....well it looked firm and dry.... as your wheels slowly but surely sink to the abyss.... think about the skinny cable that came with that 9 K winch.... is it gonna be enough to pull you out?... that scenereo is why I have the 16.5 ti...

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Frankenstien said:
When picking a winch... use your Imagination... For Example...
Imagine youve pulled off the beaten path, you have your Travel Trailer ...loaded to the Gills, that field you just pulled into .....well it looked firm and dry.... as your wheels slowly but surely sink to the abyss.... think about the skinny cable that came with that 9 K winch.... is it gonna be enough to pull you out?... that scenereo is why I have the 16.5 ti...

EXCALTY!!! :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg