You know it's a Monday when...

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Or look at some of the specs, depends on Box you are on but there is ways you can (if they have them) show the CPU Temp and stuff like that ;)

I am sure they are WAY UP there!!!!

Reaction score
Good news!
4 servers have been shut down. Apparently, including the actual temp in the e-mail makes a difference. :rolleyes: :D (had to buy a thermometer at lunch)
Only about 10 more to go!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scarlet_Nape said:
Current temp in the office is 95. :eek: :boohoo :cussing:
Time to change the dress code and get out the swim trunks!!!!;)

My wife's office has had a similar problem. She works for a family doctor on the second floor of a three story office building. It's really bad when the a/c is out and sick patients come in coughing all over the place. The a/c people "patched" it a time or two, then finally the doctor called the owner of the building and gave them a good chewing and it's working lots better now.

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
your all lucky!!! working on the job, glaziers put all the windows on the floor execpt 2 and 2 sections of exterior wall missing (for the elevetor) 80ish % humitry and in the high 90s to low 100s.... on top of that we've been insulating so we have to wear long sleeve shirts, full jeans, work boots, hard hats, and of course resperator masks(disposable ones).. ohh and gloves sometimes....

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I just got one of those laser thermometers, and it is kind of neat. I am running around shooting stuff to check out the temperatures.

Dave - nothing to do today

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at the wife's office earlier today to let the doc look at my strained wrist and she had on a sweater, complaining about it being cold (which never happens). It really feel good in there. Supposed to hit 105 in Dallas today. I saw a thermometer on the street earlier that said 104!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14