Question What did you do to your truck today?

SyN PSD

Lubrication Addict!
Reaction score
Took off all my old Black faded badges. Got on ebay an ordered new chrome ones. Will only replace the badges that had the stupid holes behind them, what was ford thinking?
Also peeled off the cheesey 4x4 stickers on both back qtr panels. Like the clean no clutter look. Now I had a brain fart, and Thinking of replacing the fugly stock headlights with these, as well as some up to date bright ***** blue or clear bulbs. If I can sweet talk the wife.

99-04 FORD F250 F350 LED BLACK 1PC HEADLIGHTS 05 STYLE:eBay Motors (item 230342157062 end time May-12-09 18:42:09 PDT)

Oh, just found a new 07 Grill that's already trimmed to fit 99-04, might as well do the whole front end at once huh? This for sure will have me sleeping on the couch for a month.

Also cleaned out my AIS housing and Filter-{my turbo will love me.}

Last edited:

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Installed 6.0 tranny cooler. (much larger than the V-10 cooler that sprung a leak) Test drove truck to confirm sway bar end link bushings fixed the clunk.;tu

Fine69

Reaction score
I drove it to meet a potential buyer. I'd love to sell this before my new one comes in. Seemed like he really liked it, should know this week. (Fingers crossed...)

SoCalPowerStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cleaned the truck once again, fried the rear brakes on it two days ago, cant afford to fix it, installed my sub and amp in the truck, waiting for the new brake parts to get in along with the clearance lights, then getting it ready to be shiped off for motor work

JRJ04

Reaction score
Installed 6.0 tranny cooler. (much larger than the V-10 cooler that sprung a leak) Test drove truck to confirm sway bar end link bushings fixed the clunk.;tu

hey how did those 2 installs go? pm and let me know as I will need to do both shortly!

thanks!

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed engine oil and filter, cleaned the air filter out, and checked everything out under the hood. Also picked up the Energy Suspensions master bushing kit and 4 new Pro Copm center caps. Now I have to find time to install them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58