2 Stroke Oil Works!!!

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
that chart shows nothing of anti gelling properties, just lubricity, and on that note it performs rather well comparitavely.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I obtained the MSDS on the SuperTech 2 cycle oil.

COMPONENT NAME % CAS OSHA PEL ACGIH TLV
Petroleum lubricating oil 40-50% MIXTURE 5mg/m3* n/a
Proprietary Dispersant 25-35% MIXTURE 5mg/m3* 5mg/m3*
Hydrotreated Middle 20-30% MIXTURE Distillate n/a

Looks like at least half the oil is actually oil:sweet

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
the oil seems to work

:D i have noticed a slight noise reduction so far . still workin on the first tank :dunno

black_cloud_stroker00

GO BIG RED!!!
Reaction score
I was at Wally world this weekend to try the 2 cycle oil. All they had was Super Tech "Outboard" 2 cycle oil. Is that what all you guys are buying?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D i have noticed a slight noise reduction so far . still workin on the first tank :dunno

Me too. Feels a tad better thru the gears. (prolly like it WAS.. before ULSC #2)

Got 8 16 oz bottles of the ashless (White bottle) at WM.

Guna do a Road Trip to Oregon with the FW next week. 1600 miles, R/Trip. good time to check the 2 cycle additive out.

:dunno

silverado3500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. Feels a tad better thru the gears. (prolly like it WAS.. before ULSC #2)

Guna do a Road Trip to Oregon with the FW next week. 1600 miles, R/Trip. good time to check the 2 cycle additive out.

let us know how it performs, I'm strongly considering this for my truck if I can find a suitbale 2 stroke oil here in the U.K.

CHPMustang

Reaction score

Joe how has your truck been running +/- with the 2 cycle in the fuel?

We're about at 16 mpg around town but at the cost of somewhat increased light smoke at the tailpipe on Supertech,the Mercury brand produced less smoke.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe how has your truck been running +/- with the 2 cycle in the fuel?

We're about at 16 mpg around town but at the cost of somewhat increased light smoke at the tailpipe on Supertech,the Mercury brand produced less smoke.

In a word ? BETTER. Feels better, sounds better. I'v seen a 1 maybe 2 MPG increase. My driving 'round here is mixed. More Hy way than city, then the reverse.

I haven't seen any noticeable smoke, but Ive been using the Super-Tech >Ashless< 2 cycle oil, in the White bottle, from the Sporting Goods section (Boat stuff area). .05 more but What the Hey.

I'm inta the Feels Better, Sounds Better part. Thanks for tuning me into the 2 cycle oil thing Bill.

:sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Results have been on the positive side for the old school 7.3L engines and glad to know it's been working for you also:sweet

I just came in with a 5 Gallon jug of B99 to test out at a similar mix ratio according to the additives testing that was done,I'd like to lower the smoke a little;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg