Expedition towing a 30ft. travel trailer, little help please.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me Roy. Maybe I can get another one someday.

Sorry Stephen, I shouldn't rub it in like that. :sorry
It's great you'll be able to go places with the family this year, I know my wife and I are looking forward to spring/ summer trips. Might have to keep the trips the shorter distance type with the way fuel is going though :eek:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Sorry Stephen, I shouldn't rub it in like that. :sorry
It's great you'll be able to go places with the family this year, I know my wife and I are looking forward to spring/ summer trips. Might have to keep the trips the shorter distance type with the way fuel is going though :eek:

No prob Roy. I know you were just messin with me.

I had to bust your chops just for fun. :D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I decided to pull the TT with my wife's Expedition after some good advice from BIG JOE. I believe it will be a better puller than the Chebbie.

Got a new brake controller and 7 pin hooked up yesterday and she is ready to roll.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. A half ton Chebby isn't all that good of a puller. I would go for the Ex, also.

Dave :thumbs

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. A half ton Chebby isn't all that good of a puller. I would go for the Ex, also.

Dave :thumbs

Agreed! Are you gonna hook the brake controller up to the Ford? I love the controller in my 99. I've NEVER been able to use the trailer brakes on my enclosed trailer and dang! Work awesome. Especially up in the Rockies!:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58