Expedition towing a 30ft. travel trailer, little help please.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Except for the AC on top, it looks like a plain Jane FEMA trailer. Funny without decals. Glad you got home with out any major problems!!

Dave :)

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;tu;tu

Glad it went Well Bama :sweet

By the pic's, what you have is commonly called a "Park Model", in RV jargon.... free standing fridge, household toilet... and the like.

They can be fairly easily converted to a Self Contained type.. RV.

Your local RV guy can be a big help with all that... And, I'd betcha many of us RV'r types, on here.. would be available too, when~if, you start any conversions.

You can Count me in.

Joe

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
;tu;tu

Glad it went Well Bama :sweet

By the pic's, what you have is commonly called a "Park Model", in RV jargon.... free standing fridge, household toilet... and the like.

They can be fairly easily converted to a Self Contained type.. RV.

Your local RV guy can be a big help with all that... And, I'd betcha many of us RV'r types, on here.. would be available too, when~if, you start any conversions.

You can Count me in.

Joe

I'm absolutely positive there will be many questions to be asked Joe.

This one was super clean and nice. We are just tickled to death with it.

I got the rest of the WDH all hooked yesterday along with the sway bar.

Where we picked it up at, they told us that you could buy a conversion kit from Fleetwood for around 250.00

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm absolutely positive there will be many questions to be asked Joe.

This one was super clean and nice. We are just tickled to death with it.

I got the rest of the WDH all hooked yesterday along with the sway bar.

[Where we picked it up at, they told us that you could buy a conversion kit from Fleetwood for around 250.00]

I was guna mention the conversion kits.. That's where yer local RV guy would be a good contact~resource, for information and ordering pieces' n parts.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know....confused I am at your post.

I did not have a chance to finsh. Got side tracked there sorry. I know they were selling a mess of them here. I was looking at some to set up moble offices for job sites. They would work great for that. Did yours come with a gray and black tanks on the under side?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I did not have a chance to finsh. Got side tracked there sorry. I know they were selling a mess of them here. I was looking at some to set up moble offices for job sites. They would work great for that. Did yours come with a gray and black tanks on the under side?

I gotcha now.

No, this one does not have the holding tanks. They has one, but he said it was to rough.

This is brand new, never lived in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58