fuel mileage

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Nitrogen in Tires : Information about Nitrogen Tire Inflation News, Benefits, Generator Dealers, Location Finder & More

i have been rolling on nitro for a little over a year. and can honestly tell you that i have not had any mileage improvement....BUT i have also not had to keep inflating my tires:sweet also seems (in my case) that bumps are a little less prominent. i got it done at my dealer for free.....:sly i have the rears at 70 and the fronts at 60-65.

just putting it out there!!! i have no complaints.

stroker::bama:stir

milspark1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well, I pulled the front apart today after work. The passenger side inner bearing is bad, the auto lock hub is sticking which doesn't matter, because I am changing them tomorrow. I guess I will be doing the bearings as well. When I filled up today, SUCCESS. I am now up to 14 mpg. That is with my programmer in high performance and driving at 65 (that really bites on the interstate to be passed by everybody). Hopefully after the front end is done, I can get another 1-2 mpg. Thanks for everything so far fellers. I have been trying to figure out how to get pictures of my truck on the site. Can you all help me out with that? Thanks.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
to post pics:

go to the advanced reply (not the fast one below the thread)

below the text and smiley area, in the "additional options" there is a button labeled "manage attachments"

a window should pop up and you can browse your comp, or enter a url, and then just click upload.

it wont appear until you submit the post.

i think the bearing could defniatly be the cause....probably had a draggin brake because of it. ALSO, you will find the road manners of the truck are much more tame after you fix it, as well as the locked hub.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14