Got Some Good News Today

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Stop by the dealer again today to drop off the shiney boost tubes. Truck should be ready to fire up this afternoon, just a few things left to do.

SOOOOOO, I should be back to driving it tomorrow. :bama :bama

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I guess we'll see you on here next week then Stephen, being you'll be living in the truck for a few days...
:tongue2

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you Stephen. Mine has been down for 12 days with rear tank fuel clogging issues. We'll just enjoy them that much more when we get them back. Yours tomorrow :sly and mine hopefully by the end of the week.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'd go insane without my truck for 2 months. I left it down home for 2 weeks once just to attempt to keep the miles off of it, and I couldn't handle it! I ended up down home the next weekend picking it up because I "had" to tow some stuff! :thumbs

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Wonder if Stephen's down at the dealer front door banging forehead on the front door saying "open,open,open,open........":D

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Holy Crap I disappear for a couple of months over the summer and looks what happens. Stephens truck runs off to the dealer for that long by the looks of it. Hopefully you get it back soon, and can enjoy it again.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Wonder if Stephen's down at the dealer front door banging forehead on the front door saying "open,open,open,open........":D

:roflmao , thats a goodin' Bill. I was there at 9:00 this morning. I 2-wayed the service manager and asked if I could have my truck this morning. He said this afternoon. they are putting the finishing touches on it. Fluids, diagnotics, all that good stuff.

They did crank it yesterday afternoon, he said he ran just fine.

I asked him if he had any idea about what the total price may be. He hasn't got that figured up yet, he did say he was gonna price the labor at 20.00 an hour, that's right, I didnt stttttuuuuudddeeerrrr, 20.00 bucks an hour. I was joking around with him the other day and I mentioned that price to him. :sly

See, my patiences has turned out to be well worth it. :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64