Got Some Good News Today

CHPMustang

Reaction score
BamaSixGun said:
See, my patiences has turned out to be well worth it. :thumbs
Have patience and good things will come along:thumbs Give me a yell after you pick the truck up:sweet

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
:stir I suppose Stephen is at the dealer about by now... wonder if he will remember how to drive his truck...or how NOT to drive his truck...or how long it will take him to get the SCT insanity tune loaded...or be street racing some Dmax or Cummins...he'll probably have tears in his eyes when he first takes off with it...

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

atk

Reaction score
that is a good deal....but we are still waiting or atleast i am....want to know about the fuel return system....-popcorn -popcorn -popcorn

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Finally got to bring her home today. Didnt get to drive it much tho. My son had a baseball game tonight and it has rained all night. I did install the 30hp tune from the SCT, I plan on keeping it their for awhile.

I did go over a few things tonight, making sure the boost tube boots are where they should be, checking for any leaks, checking if any hardware is missing, of which there were some. They lost the adjustment screw on the fuel pressure regulator -mad so one of the other techs put a temporary screw in there. Gonna have to get Elite to send me another one, on the dealer's dime too.

One screw & retainer clip missing from the grill. Both screw on covers for the A/C charge lines were forgotten to be put back on. Stuff like this drives me nuts. :tounge

I am hearing a loud swooshing noice while going down the road, Big Rooster said it could be the fuel pressure regulater I am hearing. :dunno

I am just tryin to take it easy at first and just enjoying having my truck back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58