High Idle Switch

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Cold enough where I live that it runs for about a min then steps up to 1200 on it's own.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
No. It is a whole different thing. I don't know any thing about the upfitter switches, but you can get kits to do the job. Some one will chime in about this I am sure.

Dave

mac

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I am new to this site there is alot of great info that I have read. The 05, 06, and 07's utilize the uppfitter swiches as you know. The switches have two 30 amp rated (aux1 and 2) and two 10 amp rated (aux 3 and 4). Since this mod requires low amperage to run use 3 or 4. You will have to get to the customer access wires that are located behine the emergency brake you would be looking for the BCP wire. This wire is purple with a light green stripe. Take a piece of wire 6 to 8 inches long and connect it to this wire. Next you need to find the orange light blue wire on aux 4 connect this to your BCP wire and your all set to run the high idle feature. This feature will only work with the e brake set and in neutual this does not screw up the cold weather statergy that is preprogrammed. Hope this help.:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track