HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!

BigDaveZJ

uber noob
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm actually saying this . . . but GO COWBOYS!!!

Need you guys to beat up on the 'skins so my Vikes have a chance at the playoffs.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes!!! and GO GIANTS!!! I hope the Patriots get their heads handed to them on a big plate and not have "the perfect season". Since NBC and CBS will be simulcasting the NFL Network broadcast in anticipation of a Patriots win, it would be hilarious if the Giants do "clean their clock". However, I'm sure the Pats will win. If the Giants win, I'm sure the "experts" will call it "the upset of the century". Oh did I say GO GIANTS, and GO COWBOYS!!!!

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
It will be NE all the way now.

Indy would have had a chance against them and so would have Dallas, but I don't see either GB or NY beating them.

As far as the Game today, the pressure finally got to Romo and it shows that he isn't a veteran to the QB position ;)

He should have throw it away SOOO many times and the one time he did, he got called for it.

The NY vs GB game will be good to watch but NE vs SD will be a blow out.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Pretty much summed it up

This one is huge because "America's Team" seemed pointed toward a ninth trip to the Super Bowl, maybe even a sixth championship.

Dallas tied the most wins in team history with 13, but followed it by tying an NFL record with a sixth straight playoff loss. Romo fell to 0-2 and coach Wade Phillips finished his first year with the Cowboys by falling to 0-4 in his playoff career.

There are other dubious footnotes for Dallas, like being the first No. 1 seed in the NFC to lose in this round since the NFL went to the 12-team playoff format in 1990 and being the seventh team to lose a playoff game against a team they'd beaten twice in the regular season; the '98 Cowboys did it, too.

Romo came in looking to make up for last season's finish, to prove his sluggish December was no big deal and to quiet everyone who accused him of mixed-up priorities for joining girlfriend Jessica Simpson on the beach in Mexico last weekend.

He couldn't do it, but it wasn't all his fault.

The offense stopped drives with penalties, while the defense kept New York drives alive by drawing more flags. There also was sloppy tackling on defense and special teams, dropped passes and wasted timeouts.

Still, Romo is the marquee man and the most likely to be blamed, though not by Terrell Owens.

Owens, who made good on his vow to return from a high ankle sprain sustained three weeks ago, cried behind dark sunglasses with a quivering bottom lip while declaring, "You can point the finger at him, you can talk about the vacation, and if you do that, it's really unfair. That's my teammate. ... We lost as a team."

And TO was right, they did LOSE as a TEAM.

It just wasn't our year, NE has all the glory and the press on their side this year.

Maybe next year will be our 16-0 year :D

slopony

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
It will be NE all the way now.

Indy would have had a chance against them and so would have Dallas, but I don't see either GB or NY beating them.

As far as the Game today, the pressure finally got to Romo and it shows that he isn't a veteran to the QB position ;)

He should have throw it away SOOO many times and the one time he did, he got called for it.

The NY vs GB game will be good to watch but NE vs SD will be a blow out.

Must have forgtten about week 17 if you think the New York football Giants can't beat them. Its gonna be alot better game then most everyone thinks.. **** it might be the best superbowl in a while

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58