HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AOL, is calling it a Horror Show For Jessica Simpson.
Was She the Reason Dallas Lost?

Now we all know why the Boys Lost.:dizzy :rant

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Dallas 20
Carolina 13

I saw this game, and it wasn't even that close...

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Was this another NFL network game only? If so, I'm gettin tired of not being able to watch them.

I hear ya there....this is starting to get really really old...i mean one game would've been ok...but that was the 3rd game in 3 weeks... they need to figure something out!!!!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
suppose.. that's what we watched it on.. Goober Gumble & some other doofus..

Yep, it was NFL Network. "Goober Gumble" is about right. He's at "the bottom of the barrel" in football announcers as far as I'm concerned.

Hopefully the NFL Network can get their differences worked out with the cable companies.

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well! i forgot i posted on here! i went to that greenbay dallas game. it was so much better in person than on tv!! man so much fun! and everyone around you (in cowboys jerseys) were your best friends!! and yeh they cowboys been strugglin for some reason. o! and they didnt lose eagles came cuz jessica, she was at the green bay game and tony played awesome. they just had an off day. the defense showed up and played their hearts out, but just no offense. s#!t happens! well see what they look like on sunday against the redskins. i hope they play the whole game and keep washington out of the playoffs!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58