HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!

slopony

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That game should haev been detroits but someone missed a kick int he 4th or 3rd cant remeber

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems as though the Dallas defense wanted the day off. They could have played alot better, and also got a couple of qb sacks along the way. They should have made an "opening statement" regarding scoring and knocked the wind out of the Lions early. The Cowboys are a second half team, so I wasn't too worried.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
The Lions are azz backwards. They try their best till half. Then, if they are in the lead they will have huge heads and stop playing. They need to understand that they are not that good and can't stop trying. I am already shocked as to how they "did" this season. It takes a long time to build a team and they just got started last year.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
YEAH!!!! HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!

:tounge :stir :bama :haha :tongue2 :nudge :nudge

Looks to me like we might have a race again for home field advantage!!!!

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Forget about the bad calls............the Boys played absolutly horrible!!! Just stunk up the place...........worse than they did in the Detroit game!!!

#2 offense in the legue and they couldnt move the ball for crap.........and that was before Romo injured his thumb!!!

Tbar

CHPMustang

Reaction score
It looked like something mental on the Dallas side coming in with already beating Philly once and having a great season like nothing could stop Dallas.Apparently Philly studied their opponent all week.

;tu for the Eagles picking up a win on the road.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14