I guess I Lied ? Maybe ?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell thats more then I paid for my house in 93.

I hear ya !

But if you back out the 7% sales tax, the mystical Cali DMV fees and the incentives.. if I could pick it up for 61K, Out The Door.. IMO, it's worth a Look See.

We haven't committed to anything yet. Still waiting to see if it's available, through the Dealer Trade thing, between my dealer and the SoCal dealer.

The main thing that catches my eye on this 350 is.. it has ALL the OEM available towing related options, along with Most, but not All, of the Lariat fluff. Saw a 250 with a "Ultimate Lariat Trim".. don't know what that is (Gold thing, Dave ?) but I don't need/want that.

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Done Deal.

Couldn't get a good commit/response from the SoCal lot.. found another 4X4, DRW, F-350 Lariat in NorCal.. with ALL the towing options.. Listed for $64,111.. but has a Moon Roof & Back-up Camera. Same Bottom Line though... 61K, OTD.

Werks fer Me..Pick it up Tuesday. Life Is Good. :) ;tu

Joe

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...that was quick! How you gonna tell old whitey? ...once the dust settles, of course.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Coming Soon ;)

Wow...that was quick! How you gonna tell old whitey? ...once the dust settles, of course.

Actually, I've been toy'n with this for awhile now. Seems I get the 10 year itch.. lasted 12 years this time but this time I wanted the Whole 9 Yards for once.

Me'n 'ol Whitey have talked some already.. He knows I'm not guna jus' take'em the Sale Yard.. ;):D He's Okay with that.

(He'll be For Sale here on SDD... by the way)

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats buddy! You're gonna love it!
WorthLess

Thanks !!

Won't pick it up 'til Tuesday.. soon as I do, I'll post up some pic's. Stayed with the White.. Ultimate Lariat too. (Adobe Int., which will be a nice break from the Grey)

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The GOLD Option is just what you figured out. It takes GOLD to buy one of todays trucks.

Dave :thumbs

OH :lmao THAT GOLD option.. Ya Dave, I got that option too ! Didn't want it.. but got it anywayz ?

Or good financing. That's called the "I'm a slave to my truck" package :lmao

Got that too I think.. 1.9%.. took a good chunk'a change down.. but made for a NICE, COMFORTABLE payment per.

Separate Subject.. Looking for a 5th wheel hitch now. I understand Reece makes one that mounts right too the FORD 5th wheel hitch prep package option.... Any Inputs ???????? Anybody ?????

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14