I guess I Lied ? Maybe ?

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
:lmao:lmao OKAY ! Alright already !! :lmao

Busy day today.. Got the 5r Hitch installed, aaand the mudflaps.

I gota say.. that 5r hitch prep option is SLICK :sweet Big heavy plate mounted across the frame rails, under the the bed, with 5r hitch points .. OR a Gooseneck ball... your choice.. with "Pucks" to cover the pre cut holes in the bed if you ever need to remove the hitch(s). Nice.

Basicaly just assembled the hitch and dropped in-place, latched it.. dun deal.

Anyone looking for, or thinking about mudflaps ? Ya might check out www.duraflaps.com RoyBoy tuned me into'm.. Ordered a set (4).. also SLICK:sweet.

No Drilling.. uses OEM holes.. they come with Better fasteners.. took me about an hour'n half (w/breaks) to mount all 4. NICE TOO.

Tomorrow is.. Shop'n for new Bed Box, Pin-Stripe'n.. and an appointment for a spray-in Bedliner job.

Friday is load'n th RV for a MLK weekend trip (Test Hop for the new 350 ?)

I WILL get some Pics up though.. But I gota [Personalize] this new truck first :):D;).. I gota Morf it from yer average 2012, White, F-350 4X4.. into "JOE'Z TRUCK" !! Hope you all understand :D;) (Come on.. we all suffer from this, don't we)

Life Is Good ;tu

Joe

Uh huh.

I think you got a pretty good hoax going here. You're still driving around in your old 2000 7.3. Nice work. :nudge

:lmao

Glad you're having fun :D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep.. Have'n a BALL guyz. ;tu

Whenever my dayz are done, If anyone has anything to say.. ? I want them to simply say: Joe loved is country, served it proudly, he was a Good Husband, Dad and Grampa. AND... He Always drove a Nice Tricked up Truck. :lmao:lmao

Joe

Last edited:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about kick en whitey to the curb. Poor whitey alone in the cold on the curb....LOL

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:);) Nah.. Ol' Whitey'l be okay. He's not to the Curb.. he's parked in the RV access driveway with a For Sale sign.. All cleaned up, plugged in at night (low 20's here lately).. Drove'em today. He's Good with it all. Kinda wish I'da kept his Avitar.. The ol'boy looks just as good today.. as he did back in 05, when SDD fired up.

MAN.. it's guna be 6 months before I figure out all the Features (Whizo Stuff) on the new 350. I'm like'n the back-up camera. Took the rear center seat headrest out (First Mod ?) so i could see the 5r hitch plate.. hooked it up.. Perfect Match.. level as can be. All the pig-tail stuff works too.

Life Is Good ;tu;tu

Joe

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I understand why the head rests were removed. I took out all back seat head rests in my Toyota Corolla. I could NOT see anything!

Dave ;tu

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if that's a mod, I did it right away too :sweet

Better get them pics up snappy or [we're gonna hire someone to do it] :tounge

:sly We'll be in a secret RV location.. but I'll be watching for the "SDD Black Ops" guyz (that smell like dezel fuel)

Joe

I might try some pics.. with my iphone ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg