I Hate Mondays

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are still working. Couldn't get ahold of anybody on Friday but I'll be back to the grind stone on Monday and contacting people to get things going.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I called my insurance company just incase things went south and they said no they are not going to fix anything. I can't even get ahold of my insurance company right now.

What insurance company?

I thought all of them required you to carry underinsured/uninsured coverage that covers your rig when the other guy doesn't have insurance?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I'm with Crumm. Every policy I have includes under-insured / non-insured charges. Might be time to get an ambulance chaser involved.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have USAA which is an insurance company for military members. I have all the uninsured coverage on my plan and the other vehicle was insured and I have all their info. Just can't get ahold of either of the companies. Mine or theirs. I just have to keep calling or I am just going to have to go to the companies office. I have there address also. Have been sick past couple of days can't really get out of the house.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14