I Paid $2.209 For Diesel Today

kwazyca

Sesquipedalian
Reaction score
Sure wish someone could explain to me why diesel is $1.00 more per gallon here than Texas?

The new CA sulphur standards don't take effect till next year.

Tom

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
kwazyca said:
Sure wish someone could explain to me why diesel is $1.00 more per gallon here than Texas?

Tom

I ran across crazy prices on everything during my 10 month life in Florida. The worst part was the pay scale in Florida is $5 hour lower there than here. All they could say was "In Florida you get payed with Sunshine" I moved back to my free Texas Sunshine shorty after. :sweet Unless you've been here you don't realize "Texas, it's like a whole nother country" We reserve the right as Texans too leave the union and become our own country. We can fly our flags the same height as the American flag, our capitol building is taller than the US capitol building because someone in DC made it a challenge and we're bull headed. We also carry guns legally and shoot criminals if we can legally justify it. Come on down and stay a while, all the yankees are! :cool: We only have our politicians meet once every two years for law making because that's all they're good for anyway. I'm sure some other Native Texans will chime in on our great state.

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
kwazyca said:

Tom
One word Tom "California" it's where everythings more expensive unfortunately :dunno

I was reading an article that the new ULSD has to be shipped to California from Texas refineries.

Shraderman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Alabama for the Weather, Canada for the $Money$
Hooray for the state of Texas! But before we get too far down the path, let's give a nod to good ole' ALABAMA too! We also tote firearms in a legal fashion. We're pretty good folks so long as you don't talk about our mama's or our dogs! Remember the HEART OF DIXIE! Just a little good-hearted fun between southern boys. Seriously, its good to see American pride coming back!!

Now I want to ask a real dumb question for the "Superduty" site. Why Ford? I've been a GM man for several trucks. However, the last one has had its share of shop time. In all honesty, some of it is GM's fault and some of it is that the dealership is just too stupid to fix it. (5 seperate days to install a muffler clamp?). Do you find that Ford dealerships are better trained, equipped, helpful etc? I have had super luck with Toyota in the past, but I don't know if I can bring myself to give the Japanese more money. I'm thinking of a F250 Lariat with all of the bells and whistles. I would then want to pull out the stock radio and put in an Eclipse AVN 5495 with Sirius and navagation. Does anyone have any experience with such mods?

All help is appreciated.

ShraderMan
F250 PSD Owner to be? :thumbs

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
You're showing your age when you mention those prices. Wasn't that about 40 years ago? :D
Actually it wasn't quite 39 years. :roflmao :roflmao Your only as old as you feel and when I drive something that is stock I'm going to feel old.

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
I ran across crazy prices on everything during my 10 month life in Florida. The worst part was the pay scale in Florida is $5 hour lower there than here. All they could say was "In Florida you get payed with Sunshine" I moved back to my free Texas Sunshine shorty after. :sweet Unless you've been here you don't realize "Texas, it's like a whole nother country" We reserve the right as Texans too leave the union and become our own country. We can fly our flags the same height as the American flag, our capitol building is taller than the US capitol building because someone in DC made it a challenge and we're bull headed. We also carry guns legally and shoot criminals if we can legally justify it. Come on down and stay a while, all the yankees are! :cool: We only have our politicians meet once every two years for law making because that's all they're good for anyway. I'm sure some other Native Texans will chime in on our great state.

We also have our own power grid, the headquarters of more major corps. than any other state, the ability to produce enough oil to support our state (if needed), NASA, Mountains, Beaches, Plains, Hills, Valleys, Forests, Deserts, and Wide open Spaces. Not to mention Shiner Bock Beer...AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE WOMEN! :sweet :thumbs :sweet

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bad_bad_bubba said:
We also have our own power grid, the headquarters of more major corps. than any other state, the ability to produce enough oil to support our state (if needed), NASA, Mountains, Beaches, Plains, Hills, Valleys, Forests, Deserts, and Wide open Spaces. Not to mention Shiner Bock Beer...AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE WOMEN! :sweet :thumbs :sweet
We also have Pat Green, Willie Nelson, George Strait, Asleep At The Wheel, President George W. Bush, just to name a small few!!! The bumper sticker "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could" applies to me.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
We also have Pat Green, Willie Nelson, George Strait, Asleep At The Wheel, President George W. Bush, just to name a small few!!! The bumper sticker "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could" applies to me.

I knew I'd get some support on this one :D

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Brian & Wayne I just updated 6 stations this morning on DGP :)
Bill, I did some updates on the site also. Some of them are still alot higher than others though. I had a $25.00 WalMart shopping card on Friday, went to the Super Center on Lake Forest and used it for $2.349, then used $25.00 of my own $$ at $2.379. I'm waiting to see an update on the Albertson's in Frisco that was $2.24, hopefully it's still the same. I wouldn't mind driving those extra miles to save that much. Hopefully Hurricane Katrina won't make the prices jump too much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14