Is this the way to park a compact car?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I was out the other day on some errands and couldn't help noticing this compact car that chose of all places to park in a no parking zone.:nutkick:

I had to get a photo of this one to share with ya'll for it's truely comical from my perspective in a 8,000 lb truck. :roflmao

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knuckleheads who park like that are one of the reasons I have the non-emergent PD phone number in my cell's speed dial. I'm not going to call 9-1-1 to report something like that, but it is worth calling in and then waiting around to see if they get ticketed. Maggie's dad genuinely needs the handicapped parking spaces and after seeing how much trouble it causes him when folks who don't have the proper plates/hang tags park in a handicapped spot, I now have precisely ZERO sympathy for folks who abuse those spots.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
aahhh, wait, he must be handicapped, he obviously cant drive.

:D

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
aahhh, wait, he must be handicapped, he obviously cant drive. :D

I always wondered why is it when you see a handicapped license, all too frequently the person acts like it is an excuse for their driving instead of their parking. I always thought a handicapped plate was a parking permit, not a driving like an moron permit.

Maintain

Platinum Edition
Reaction score
I always wondered why is it when you see a handicapped license, all too frequently the person acts like it is an excuse for their driving instead of their parking. I always thought a handicapped plate was a parking permit, not a driving like an moron permit.

You know what I hate worse then that? When the person driving is alone and jumps out of the "handicapped" plated car on the cell phone after swerving all through traffic to get to walmart and looks like they could outrun me in the 1/4 mile on foot. I used to average about 6 minute miles in a 3.1 mile race, so that's saying something! :roflmao

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
I've been known to hook the chains to idots like that and move them, me and 4 buddies actually picked up a miata and spun it 90* so they couldn't get out till someone else moved :roflmao

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I always thought a handicapped plate was a parking permit, not a driving like an moron permit.
ah, Kent? That would be a "Michigan Drivers License for $200., Alex"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58