ITS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i couldve used a midget to squeeze under the radiator to push it up and out.:roflmao man that was a PITA with the intercooler :eek:

Wreckaboy1

Too Short Towing
Reaction score
I just got stopped in MA, they thought no one was driving my crew cab, so i got stuck on the border on the MA/NH line. they thought i lied on my height for the license. Hopefully i'll make it down soon:)

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
if i sleeve one shouldnt i do all 8?if so thatll be around 800.00.if i bore it it will probably be around 40.00 each wich is 320.this is assumeing the block isnt cracked

no,you don't have to sleeve them all.just the bad one.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
spoke to machine shop today.400 a hole :eek: to sleeve it and they wont touch it unless all 8 are done,they wont bore it either only sleeve all 8.i said ok talk to ya later then picked my jaw up off the floor

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thats what i said.i just gotta come up with the 1100.00 to buy the motor i found.i figured id slowly rebuild my dead one for a spare or get all the wireing i need to stuff it in my 94

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW,is that with vasaline:eek: .that is freaken crazy.

no BS its 100 a hole here and in Oklahoma they do it for 80 a hole.how ever you need it done.
was that with gold sleeve's?

dansk

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey Rich, sleeving is a lot of work, but $400 a hole? It better be a good hole lol. One a serious note, if you find that you have been cavitating, then you will have to sleeve all. Not good to do just one anyway. Shop around and I'm sure you will find someone that might do the whole thing for $400. Look for guys that are running shops in their garage. If you were here, I'd have my brother in law do it for the cost of the sleeves.
Dann

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg