Japan Earthquake and Tsunami......

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
All of this radiation talk reminds me of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the days afterwords, when all of the talk was about "Fallout shelters". Then in a few years it was about what to do with the fallout shelter now that we don't need it.

Dave

dpantazis

Reaction score
yeah, its kinda like saying you are not going to swim in the pool because someone might have pee'd in it.

there are FEW if any 'credible' news or media outlets. its too bad real journalism is dead. today it was critical analysis and criticism from people in the us in the nuke industry. who the F-are we to dictate what japan should be doing. if you are so smart and high and mighty, get you lazy ass on a plane and go do something about it instead of throwing stones from the sidelines. and the 'media' gives these dodo's a voice because they have nothing better to put on.

the worst has begun to happen, its just a matter of time now. crossing fingers and toes praying for the best.

probably one of the best, neutral stories of the turn of events- Fukushima is a triumph for nuke power: Build more reactors now! • The Register

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of this radiation talk reminds me of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the days afterwords, when all of the talk was about "Fallout shelters". Then in a few years it was about what to do with the fallout shelter now that we don't need it.

Dave

I remember those days when the students were told to get under their desks. Almost like Chicken Little's "The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling!!!!".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14