KEM Performance DPF delete

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
Thats my current mpg. Not with the kit. My buddy's truck is the "test" vehicle thats what i was referring to above... I rode in the truck, it feels more alive... I don't think the delete itself gains much power, but paired with the tuner the truck is very quick... Like i said also, the main gain in mpg is actually the fact that the truck doesn't regen which is a huge ass waste of fuel...

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
Talked to him again last night. He is Getting 18mpg on opern road with F350DRW and 4.10's. We were discussing the new TSB's that i think bushpilot posted. He said that Quadzilla and SCT will be coming out with a kit soon. SCT is expected sometime in Feb.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great! I think I'm going to give my truck another 5k miles and then KEM and I are going to become friends :D

I talked with them before Christmas. Their pricing scheme is really pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the cost of their DPF delete, but that comes with the territory I suppose. If I could see 18-19 consistently on the highway, I would be an extremely happy camper!

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
Ya, its not a bad gig. I would recommend that you build your own pipe and save some money there... And maybe lose the cat while you're at it.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely like that idea. I'm hoping SCT will pair up with Magnaflow and make a full turbo back that is just straight piped. Then the tune can delete the regen, sensors, etc all while boosting my mileage and performance back to some :burnit levels... :sly

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
Ya i wouldn't mind that at all. Time will tell, I'm having trouble keeping myself from ordering stuff right now. I'm so ready to cut that **** off of there.
I'm very close to getting a KEM tuner and building an exhaust for myself... Maybe some stacks...

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Taylor,

Call Steve in MN at Tousley Ford. His number is 1-800-328-9552. You can talk to any of the parts guys there. They'll hook you up.

Tell him you want the SVT Performance discount and you get OEM Ford parts for 10% over cost....Case in point - shifter motor for my brother's truck's t-case retails at 300....I got it this morning shipped for 142. ;)

rustin-

how do you know steve?:dunno being you are out of kc? i have heard of him, my dad has dealt w/ him. tousley is just a 40 mile jaunt up the road from me.....driven by there a million times on the way to ma/pa's. been there a few dozen times....

p.s. can anyone fill me in on what 'kem' is? been reading it everywhere but w/ no description??? is it the name of a company or just a programmer?

Last edited:

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
rustin-

how do you know steve?:dunno being you are out of kc? i have heard of him, my dad has dealt w/ him. tousley is just a 40 mile jaunt up the road from me.....driven by there a million times on the way to ma/pa's. been there a few dozen times....

He probably knows him from SVTperformance.com, that is how i know him. He offers everyone on that site 10% over cost on all ford parts. I have bought a few things from him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track