Let us know if you have any ideas

Max Power

Reaction score
I really like the truck pic that is up there now. I wouldn't want to sacrifice the quality. If I could get and OBS with the same quality and same angle but reveresed I would put it up on the other side. I think....

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im glad you guys found something for me, cause I was coming up blank. I like the current truck thats on the site now also.

So...

Do I break it up?

Super
Duty
Diesel

or

www.superdutydiesel.com

or just

superdutydiesel.com

or?

Max Power

Reaction score
I'm not sure Daryl. Why don't we give the forums a few days and see how things come together. I've already had some people who don't care for the superduty theme. My intent wasn't to exclude OBS owners but they felt that why by the name. I need to make some refinements and see how things come together. In hind sight f-seriesdiesel.com would probably have been a more suitable name. I haven't ruled out change yet either.

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
I got one kinda close. (yep I'm proud of my truck :cool: )click here maybe with a lil cropping & reversing it will look the other way.

Cheers

In edit - I had some time to play today :D

truck.jpg

Last edited:

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Good idea.... Any idea where we may find one that would match the top pic... That quality?

Now that my lumber rack is off I really do need to take some new photos once it's washed and waxed.

Quadzilla

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm new here, so I won't be surprised if my suggestion isn't immediately adopted, but having the heading "Ford Superduty Discussion" over all the forums that pertain to Ford diesel engines is a bit of a misnomer. Under that heading, there's a forum for "6.9 and 7.3L IDI Discussion (Non Power Stoke)", as well as the forum "7.3L Power Stroke Engine & Drivetrain", which pertains to OBS trucks as well as Superduties.
It doesn't change that I like it here, or bother me a lot, but more of a fine tuning of a great site that appears to be getting off to a great start. Once you attracted Renegade, you already got a depth of knowledge here that beats most other sites.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58