Let us know if you have any ideas

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
You guys are making me blush, but I aint no mechanic just a lowly old oil worker that has a a contrary wife so I spend a bit of time in the garage & happen to tear up quite a bit of stuff.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Renegade said:
You guys are making me blush, but I aint no mechanic just a lowly old oil worker that has a a contrary wife so I spend a bit of time in the garage & happen to tear up quite a bit of stuff.

:thumbs From one lowly old refinery dude to another.:sweet I have more time than brains most of the time and its fun to wrench on the older PSD's and not have that $700.00 pmt to fret over....:cool:

Quadzilla

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Give yourself a little credit, Brian! Do you remember a day well over a year ago that you walked me through pulling injectors on my truck for the first time? You gave me your work phone number, and told me to call you if I had any more problems. I wrote your number down on the sheet of cardboard I slide under the truck when I work on it, and I see it every time I pull that sheet of cardboard out to use it. Every time I see that number, I remember the help you gave me that day, and how much you've taught me over the years.

towcat

mouse hunter
Reaction score
Quadzilla said:
towcat-
I ain't the least bit worried about you IDI guys encroaching. On the contrary, I think the name should be general enough that y'all feel at home. Sorry if my thoughts weren't better stated.
If I'm not mistaken, the term F-Superduty was used on F450 and larger trucks in the early 90's. Someone will be along shortly to correct me if I'm wrong, though. :)
I was just being a wiseass :D . But there are some newer ford owners who have no clue that "superduty" was made famous once again from '89 when they cleaned chevy's clock with the F450. I know, I was a diehard chevy towtruck guy until I drove a F450. I still keep one chevy around for parking structure work tho.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58