Lift Installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I guess they had it right, when they said, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID :innocent

Your opinion that a leveled truck doesn't look good, is just that, YOUR opinion, and thankfully nothing more.

Fabtech and 4WP got my 8" lift right, and I was told it leveled the truck all along. The Dumb Arse that you dealt with at 4WP didn't know what he was doing, or he wouldn't have sold you a 250 lift for your 350, he would have ordered you leaf springs and not blocks, plus you state that you have a 3" add a leaf in the rear, if that were true your truck would still have a rake to it, even with the proper 350 lift with the correct blocks.

YOU, obviously didn't do much personal research on this, or you would have known all this already, and you wouldn't have put ProComp traction bars on with your Fabtech lift, seeing as how the Fabtech traction bars are rated the best on the market for lifted SD's and for towing with.

But I do want to thank you, for reminding me why research is such an invaluable tool :thanks3

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you accept that BS about "Level" as an excuse from a Lift company You deserve what you get in life!! IMHO what some of you people call "Level" Looks like it Squats. IE BAD IMO!! The rake on these truck are perfect from the Factory, they just need to be taller for bigger tires!!

I am not going to sit here and beat a dead horse you dont know what you are talking about and yes it is your oppinion. Please do some reserch before you complain. The stock rake is great if you keep your truck loaded all the time or you like your headlights hitting the ground 15 feet in front of the truck.

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you serious????

4WP sold you a box and told you it was something it wasn't!!!! :rolleyes:

The FABTECH lift is NOT 8" LIFT FRONT AND BACK, Fabtech will say this, so will ALL THE LIFT companies.

4WheelParts LIED to you, not the lift companies.

Why don't you understand this???

I can't be something that it IS NOT!

It is SIMPLE as that :sweet

You haven't read or either understood a word, have you?!! 4WP told me the kit was for a F250, I knew that. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, the ONLY difference between the F250 & F350 “8 inch” Fabtech kits is the Rear Block 3” vs. 5”. (The instruction tells you to stack them!!) Both the salesman and I knew this, that’s why a F250 kit was ordered. We didn’t know the U-Bolts would be too short. Even if you use your DA logic, Fabtech still build a 6” rear lift for their 8” lifts that includes shocks the same exact length as the Stock shocks, FYI that doesn’t account for any more travel for the 6” lift either. No instructions for correcting that Problem or anything to do with the shocks. And a Mickey Mouse track bar bracket. The other guy is right, I can’t fix stupid here!!

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess they had it right, when they said, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID :innocent

Your opinion that a leveled truck doesn't look good, is just that, YOUR opinion, and thankfully nothing more.

Fabtech and 4WP got my 8" lift right, and I was told it leveled the truck all along. The Dumb Arse that you dealt with at 4WP didn't know what he was doing, or he wouldn't have sold you a 250 lift for your 350, he would have ordered you leaf springs and not blocks, plus you state that you have a 3" add a leaf in the rear, if that were true your truck would still have a rake to it, even with the proper 350 lift with the correct blocks.

YOU, obviously didn't do much personal research on this, or you would have known all this already, and you wouldn't have put ProComp traction bars on with your Fabtech lift, seeing as how the Fabtech traction bars are rated the best on the market for lifted SD's and for towing with.

But I do want to thank you, for reminding me why research is such an invaluable tool :thanks3

I’m assuming that’s a photo of your truck in your avatar. How much weight do you have in the back bed? If you don’t, I’ve got some news for you, Your truck Squats. Your truck is exactly what I would not want or would accept as LEVELED. It looks like CRAP!!

As far a Research, I did about 2 years of Research before I ordered the kit. That would have never told me the Shocks were too short or the Track bar Bracket was Mickey Mouse or the U-bolt were too short.
I even went so far as to go to Orlando in July to the 4WPs Show and talk with the SkyJacker and some other Lift Companies Tech that were there!! ProComp was there but they only had one tech there. I didn’t talk with him I think they were more interested in selling Tires and Wheels.

I put the ProComp Traction Bars on because When I called Fabtech about their traction bars for my 06 the Tech stated they had not finished testing their Traction Bars for the 06 model and could not guarantee Fitment or Reliability. Although they were listed on their web-site.

I wish I could say your truck looks good with the Rear sagging. But I can’t. Rear down, front up Just doesn’t look good!!

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not going to sit here and beat a dead horse you dont know what you are talking about and yes it is your oppinion. Please do some reserch before you complain. The stock rake is great if you keep your truck loaded all the time or you like your headlights hitting the ground 15 feet in front of the truck.

No-one asked you to!!

If you like trucks with a California "Bulldog" Rake I'm happy for you. That Is Your Opinion!! It doesn’t do it for me!!

I would never accept look That look for my Trucks EVER!!

I've done 2 Years of "RESEARCH" I Know what I wanted, I know what a Good looking Truck looks like. I have people come up to me all the time telling me I have the best look truck around!!

Some of these people ask me why just about all the lifted Superduties look like the have a ton of weight in the bed of there truck. I tell them there owners are willing to accept that because the are DAs that don’t know any better!!

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
You haven't read or either understood a word, have you?!! 4WP told me the kit was for a F250, I knew that. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, the ONLY difference between the F250 & F350 “8 inch” Fabtech kits is the Rear Block 3” vs. 5”. (The instruction tells you to stack them!!) Both the salesman and I knew this, that’s why a F250 kit was ordered. We didn’t know the U-Bolts would be too short. Even if you use your DA logic, Fabtech still build a 6” rear lift for their 8” lifts that includes shocks the same exact length as the Stock shocks, FYI that doesn’t account for any more travel for the 6” lift either. No instructions for correcting that Problem or anything to do with the shocks. And a Mickey Mouse track bar bracket. The other guy is right, I can’t fix stupid here!!

Yeap, I understood every word.

Both the salesman and I knew this, that’s why a F250 kit was ordered. We didn’t know the U-Bolts would be too short.

THE SALESMAN should have known this issue. This is the part where 4WP screwed up.

It would have been VERY easy to look up the KIT BOX breakdown, which 4WP has on hand and then look at the part # for the U-Bolts, and then see the specs on them.

This could have been simple from the get go, but the SALESMAN didn't know that I am sure but the same goes for you.

If you are doing a CUSTOM install, you could have looked up the Kit BOX Breakdown and done the SAME thing.

I have done this MANY times on MANY different types of lifts.

It would have saved you much frustration :sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58