modifying 94-95 timing cover for 96-up HPOP

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
its retarded that nobody has figured this out before i did.and ive only been messing with the PSDs for a year.these other guys have been doin it for years.:dunno
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
just a little full of ourselves are we? Those other guys take stage two's, big oil, and better fuel and make over 420 hp, can you?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
no im just haveing my 15 minutes of fame.a little excited that i got to figure out how to do this and it seems to be working so far.trust me i meant no disrespect to the guys like bean.:sorry

ive ot stage 2s,big oil and big fuel.did 367HP with it running like crap.whats your point?:dunno

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well i checked it last night before i left the shop and it was full to the top.checked it this morning around 10 AM and it was still full to the top.so far it seems to be working.due to some other issues itll be sitting again for a few days so ill be checking it every so often.:D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well it sat all night and most of today.i checked it again this afternoon and it was still full to the top :D

goldhilljoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
well it sat all night and most of today.i checked it again this afternoon and it was still full to the top :D
Good job Rich--Thanks for:thanks :sweet figuring this thing out for the early PSD trucks. Your 15 minutes of fame is well deserved. Well done---Joe

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
ok well its been 2 days and 1 night that the truck has sat with out running.i checked it about an hour ago and the level was about a 1/4"below the top of the reservoir.it wont be running tomorrow either as i have 30 cars to move and i dont have an injector yet.so ill let you guys know how it tomorrow night but so far it seems to be working perfect :sweet :D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
ok so how long do we need to wait to know if this worked?as of about an hour ago it is still full.i know i gotta get it running driving also to make sure it runs properly but i think the drain back issue has been solved :D

Radarman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shewt.. My truck will drain down in less than 48 hours. I would be estatic with 7 days. If yours is only down 1/4 inch in 3 days, you got r licked!

Radarman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not installed my accumilator tank, so I would like to volenteer to be the beta tester on this.

Question for you. You say that you will need:
96-97 HPOP reservoir. the 94-95 reservoir can be modified if you can get drill bits long enough to do it.

Do you mean reservoir COVER?

Second q.. the hole you are drilling.. Is that a return for the SD Pump? I assume that the hole matches up with a port on the 97 cover, but does it look very hard to mod the cover as well?

Last q.. where are you drilling down to and how long a drill do we need?

I am ready to do this, and I can take some pics, host the pics and how-to on my web site. Heck, can I just call you?

Thanks in advance!
Chris

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
Do you need the later style gasket (three holes, as opposed to I think the older one has two) to do this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58