Moving to DFW, TX in December - Help planning route

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Mike K said:
can they be contacted by email? considering my location its hard for me to use the phone. You can either give them my email or email me thiers and i can contact them.... mine is: [email protected]

I would like to get with them around the first week of January and do a walk through in my house. I just want to shoot some ideas back and forth, i have never done anything like this so i dont know what anything costs. Sitting down with somebody to discuss everything with help me plan my finances for the upcoming year. Because i wont actually be scheduling any work to be done i am more then happy to pay them for thier time.

-Mike

Mike,

Yea, but dad doesn't check it much, most of business is by phone.

Just give me a hollar when ya get into town and I can give you his number ;)

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Mike K said:
GREAT! I know one of the things i wanted to do was add more 220/240V outlets to the garage for lift, air compressor, etc. And with the vualted ceiling i wanted more lights. Also, with my brother and i being so big into computers (ie online gamming) and home theater i might need more outlets or more circuits added so i dont overload the current circuit breakers.

Looks like i moved to the right area ;) maybe i should just invite everyone over.

-Mike
yep asking for trouble from the best
we are here to help and some of us used to work for the government :roflmao :roflmao :sly

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ole PowerBoatr knows how to put foot in mouth. Would mean 4 to one in Texas.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I call dibs on a watching position!!:D As a local Government employee I'm fully certified in work watching.

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
I just reserved my moving truck but they wouldnt let me get a trailer with it..... :dunno looks like i will be giving Penske a call on monday. :(

Anybody here mow lawns on the side? wait... is the grass still growing this time of year?

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
I am sure the previous owner had it mowed one last time before moving out so it should be good for another month when we show up..... now its time to start shopping for a lawn mower.... does the spending every stop :D

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I have one that is almost 60yrs old........... :D

Welcome to Texas Mike!!!

Tbar

CHPMustang

Reaction score
When we relo'd to DFW in '02 my wife wouldn't permit me to move us using one of the 21' Budget trucks toting a trailer so the only way was hiring a carrier but we still hooked up a small 2 axle Uhaul enclosed trailer to the Excursion for odd's and ends like truck & Fox body parts:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14