New rules for 2006

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
looks like i got two cabinet members
anyone want the spot of Border lock down I plan to break it away from homeland security so it gets the attention it needs by a one job focus person,

if i win i will donate 80% of my salary to servicemen charities

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
jvencius said:
He's got my vote too. While we're talking about jobs in the Powerboatr administration, I've got dibs on Director of the BATFE. In that position, I will make sure that every American citizen has unfettered access to all the booze, smokes, guns, and explosives that they want.:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

AWSOME.... That would put a LOT of bleach in the Gene pool... rite away... I LIKE IT... can I be your Chief of Sttff... :thumbs :thumbs

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
For me, I'm not greedy or on a powertrip.

I'd be happy as the Administrator for Collegiate Linens. Or in other words handing out towels in the ladies showers at the local university. :thumbs :thumbs

Last edited:

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I would like a position in the Coast Guard. Anything that would get me out on my boat more and guarding the coasts against all enemies, foreign and domestic. :D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It shall be against the Rules, for Anyone, who has a Bolt thru thier lip, a Ring in thier nose, or for that matter: >ANY< metal objects, stuck thru, in, or around thier Face..... to Take Menu Orders, Serve, or collect Money... for Food items.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
It shall be against the Rules, for Anyone, who has a Bolt thru thier lip, a Ring in thier nose, or for that matter: >ANY< metal objects, stuck thru, in, or around thier Face..... to Take Menu Orders, Serve, or collect Money... for Food items.

Oh no no no....I carry a rather large Rare Earth magnet when I go out so when I'm ready for service I can just wave the magnet and drag a server or cashier over. The more metal the better :roflmao :roflmao

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
jharvey said:
Oh no no no....I carry a rather large Rare Earth magnet when I go out so when I'm ready for service I can just wave the magnet and drag a server or cashier over. The more metal the better :roflmao :roflmao

I have a use for the large magnet in my garage.:roflmao Thanks for the idea.:thumbs

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Merge all of crumm's posts into a single post :roflmao
Now why would we want to do that :dunno

No more gift registries. You know, it used to be just for
weddings. Now it's for babies and new homes and graduations from rehab.
Picking out the stuff you want and having other people buy it for you isn't
gift giving, it's the white people version of looting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14