New rules for 2006

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Rule Number 109: Stop messing with old people. Target is introducing a redesigned pill bottle that's square, with a bigger label. And the top is now the bottom. And by the time grandpa figures out how to open it, his ass will be in the morgue. Congratulations, Target, you just solved the Social Security crisis.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
jvencius said:
There, I fixed it for you...:p
:confused: :confused:

Speaking of body peircing on NON attractive people
Sunday whilst waiting for De-plane there was a young women type sitting across from me, wearing a skin tight green something or other and gray dress pants that didnt go well with the green shirt stretchy thing and blue toe socks (yep she had a thing about no shoes)
anyway she had about five things in each ear, a big hoking thing on her nose that she kept pickin at and of course with the stretch of the green stuff it clearly showed several in other places normally covered by undergarments in the chest area
this was occupanied by a backside wider than two shoulder widths
her better half had them big pipe lookign things in his ears that make huge holes you can launch a bottle rocket thru.
made my skin crawl.... best thing is they were down to dallas house hunting, she is getting transferred UP NORTH , i think they got a place over near valley view mall..... LOOK out

eat yet :D

Last edited:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
When I walk up to the register with something that cost $2.29 and hand you a $5 dont ask if I want to apply for the store credit card. Save that for the dude with the big screen.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Robert, See post number 46.
Good Lord, we need a map to navigate your post Crumm...... now the question is....sig or no sig....

sig! It'll piss off ----->:crumm

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Rule # 200

To the dude in the drive thru with all the metal in his face:

I ordered a grande 64oz drink, not a grande 59oz of ice with some drink in it.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Rule # 201

Same dude with metal in his face:

I was nice enough to shut off my engine, now when I say I want a double cheeseburger, large fries, and thats it, dnt ask if I want a drink with that, see rule #200. No I don't want a pie either.:cussing:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
To the knuckle head with the gasser pickup:

See how many open pumps there are? Why did you block the only diesel pump?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14