Oil Change Experience............

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't blame Him
,, I still can't see how you can change oil cheaper than Jiffy? and make any money ..
like I said earlier I have a free oil change card through work for Jiffy
and I change my own oil instead at $100 a pop lol

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this case I was dealing with a car, But I do my trucks for around 60 bucks. Helps when your brother inlaw works for a auto parts store...LOL

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dogman;237221Helps when your brother inlaw works for a auto parts store...LOL[/QUOTE said:
Definitely..... Many years ago (1972-1974) when I worked at a small Ford dealership in Louisiana, I had a 1972 Ford Pinto and changed my own oil (4 quarts including filter on a 1600 cc engine). I'd start to buy my oil and the parts guys wouldn't let me pay for it since I worked there. Finally, I just picked up a case with enough filters and kept it at home, so for a couple of years, I had free oil changes. :)

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Definitely..... Many years ago (1972-1974) when I worked at a small Ford dealership in Louisiana, I had a 1972 Ford Pinto and changed my own oil (4 quarts including filter on a 1600 cc engine). I'd start to buy my oil and the parts guys wouldn't let me pay for it since I worked there. Finally, I just picked up a case with enough filters and kept it at home, so for a couple of years, I had free oil changes. :)

Lucky! Too bad they dont do that for us with the big ole 7.3's! haha

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky! Too bad they dont do that for us with the big ole 7.3's! haha

True!!! I've got one of those Ford Owner Advantage cards where every 4th oil change is free. Strangely enough, the last oil change on my diesel before I traded it was free. Sure was nice not to have to pay $85.00 that time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58