Opinions needed

Is the $500 difference of a new 1-ton dually worth getting it over a 3/4 ton SRW?

• 2500HD SRW (Single Rear Wheel)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 3500HD SRW (Single Rear Wheel)

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • 3500HD DRW (Dual Rear Wheels)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
O'Well we tried to save him from the dark side. But the force was to strong. :tounge So TG, Gota Mechanic Coming???...LOL

I be one!!:tounge:tounge

I just gotta get me some tech data. A.K.A. shop manual for all you non A&P types. ;)

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
a few words....

Where are the PICTURES :coffee

young grasshopper :stir

They are forthcoming. I had to high-tail it for the house from the dealership. The home appraisal lady came today to do the required appraisal for our mortgage refinance.

Besides, I got it a little dirty on the test drive on the wet roads. I should have it in the driveway hopefully in time to drive it to work on Wed.

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I was at a truck auction this weekend and there where a mess of GM trucks and cars there. There were about 25 GM trucks that were buy backs that were low mileage between 20k to 50k. I have never seen that many buy back there in years. The auction guy said they were mechanical problems. Most of the time there about 5 to 10 buy backs. TG may need to look into it before you jump.

Speaking of junk gm's, we got one at our house that the torque converter bolts fell out!:eek: Between junky IFS and other front and rear end probs, i'd rather have a toyota! haha. My truck is on call if anyone with a gm needs a tow:stir hehe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58