Pics Of Our New Peterbilt Parkin' Lot

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Here's a bunch of pics of the new car hauler. Hope ya'll enjoy them.

Link to all pics

Just a few to make your mouth water for more!!!

100_0327.jpg
100_0285.jpg

I have some Stainless Steel hub covers that are supposed to be here on Wednesday for the drive axles and the trailers.

Still have to order some cab/sleeper lights. Looking to get the Panelite with Clear lense of their M1 series lights. Same thing on the breather lights too.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
SWEET!!! Looks real good and comfy.

You gonna be driving it??

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
SWEET!!! Looks real good and comfy.

You gonna be driving it??

Nope. Bought this one for the one driver we decided to keep out of the 4 driver's we had. He is like a family friend. He cried like a baby the day we brought the truck home from Gainesville, GA last Friday.

Last edited:

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Nope. Bought this one for the one driver we decided to keep out of the 4 driver's we had. He is like a family friend. He cried like a baby the day we brought the truck home from Gainesville, GA last Friday.

I'll bet he did. That's a nice rig.

Please tell me you didn't get one of those battery powered APU's for aux heat and cool, those things are horrid :rant

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I'll bet he did. That's a nice rig.

Please tell me you didn't get one of those battery powered APU's for aux heat and cool, those things are horrid :rant

No. not as of yet. Kubota has a small diesel engine that will fit into the storage box under the pass. door, and it has A/C vents and plug ins that you install inside the sleeper area. We have thought about doing that. That is the only place to put an aux. unit on a truck like this.

We do have an electric motor to drive the hydraulics, so the truck can be shut off and we can load and unload without the engine running. Therefore saving that precious fuel.

Last edited:

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
No. not as of yet. Kubota has a small diesel engine that will fit into the storage box under the pass. door, and it has A/C vents and plug ins that you install inside the sleeper area. We have thought about doing that. That is the only place to put an aux. unit on a truck like this.

We do have an electric motor to drive the hydraulics, so the truck can be shut off and we can load and unload without the engine running. Therefore saving that precious fuel.

Stephen, for all that is right in this world DO NOT get the battery powered APU, the diesel one's are fine (not sure about being in the side box though) but the battery powered one will not keep the driver comfortable in the Summer, take it from someone who's been there done that.

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Nice looking Rig there Stephen. Need to change the grass burner exhaust though. Not saying stacks cause most don't do that on the car haulers. But a real nice side exit system would look good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg