Pics Of Our New Peterbilt Parkin' Lot

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Nice looking Rig there Stephen. Need to change the grass burner exhaust though. Not saying stacks cause most don't do that on the car haulers. But a real nice side exit system would look good.

There are plans to change the exhaust, but nothing drastic. as it is right now, it blows dust and dirt all over the place. we may just bring a straight piece of pipe out to the edge of the head ramp, OR, we may remove the muffler and come off with a T and do some side pipes below the fuel tanks. :D

Last edited:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck. Now I need to find out how much it would cost to travel to Redding, drive a PSD out of a garage and install four regular sized tires.
I am thinking a second mortgage.:roflmao
Let's see 3000 miles at $5 per mile, plus round trip,,, hmmm expensive tire change.

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice rig...good luck wit it...i like the YELLOW under the hood...!!!:thumbs

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Nice. Guys sure love new toys when you tell them that is theirs to drive. Good luck with the truck, hopefully no mechanical issues.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good lookin' truck........Needs a road-grader bumper, one low enough you can't clear road-kill, and enough LED lights to burn the back of peoples necks at red lights......:thumbs :cool: and some HUGE straight side pipes!

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Good lookin' truck........Needs a road-grader bumper, one low enough you can't clear road-kill, and enough LED lights to burn the back of peoples necks at red lights......:thumbs :cool: and some HUGE straight side pipes!

He needs to put some 8" stacks on there, and like you said, spend about $2000 on un-needed LED lights.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
He needs to put some 8" stacks on there, and like you said, spend about $2000 on un-needed LED lights.

no stacks on this truck. thats just alot less stuff to worry about. I did order cab & sleeper lights from Panelite this morning thru Birmingham Peterbilt. Clear Lenses with amber LED's and the same style breather lights :sly

not quite 2000 grand, but 1300.00 instead. also got some rock panel guards coming that mount under the headlights.

Having some top hats put on all the hubs (tractor and trailer) and chrome lug nut covers.

Last edited:

colotow

Just playin' in the sand
Reaction score
i like that color, eye catching and understated at the same time

one thought from a different point of view, i'm a heavy wrecker driver

stay away from those low bumpers. even if it's new, it may end up on the hook sooner or later. with the stinger 5th wheel, a wrecker can't pick it up high enough to clear the bumper without dragging the stinger. the texas bumpers may look good, but if it has to be towed, it's gonna have to come off. just to get the t bar under it, i need 6 1/2" of room with out the adapters on it.
there's gonna be a labor charge to take it off, and a charge to put it back on, and warrenty won't cover that.

but, it's still a beautiful rig no matter what you do with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14