salesman says i should

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
guys-thanks for making me smile and laugh.:sweet honestly thinking of the newpaper article though...:sweet
i promise to keep this one short: i am going to reserve any more judgement til next week when it goes to another dealership - the one i knew i should have gone to. i drove straight from getting my truck to their. within 5 min. and seeing my underliner he said 'man you got issues, head gaskets/egr/egr cooler' let's make an appt. for next week and git-r-done. :sweet :thumbs

p.s. they do cab off repairs!!!:thumbs
:thanks again

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
We all know who the long post leader here is...

Hoss

So don't worry buddy, you gotz nothin to worry about :sweet

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kleetus said:
As always, good luck and keep us posted... with any length post!
:sweet Sometimes ya gotta say what ya gotta say! :rant ;tu Sometimes it takes longer to get there -popcorn

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Its thursday, didthey get you resolved at the new dealer?
we are all looking forward to the pictures of the NEW truck. or at least the cab off repair

they have to throw in the towel soon, rewards come to those with persistent patience,,,,,,,,,

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
not that i want the honor, hoss can have it. at least i don't stutter:roflmao
haulin8or- is that like when ya gotta go ya gotta go..:sweet
robert- correct, it is thursday and NO phone call. i have given up and want nothing to do w/ that dealer again as it stands now. yeah, i have seen other trucks in their garage w/ the cab off but would like to see mine. if i can do pics i will. as for rewards, i am just waiting w/ patience to hit the lotto..:thumbs

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
dropped it off this morning at another dealer, one the has a heavy commercial fleet dept. not just a dealership that sells pickups. asked about the ability to do pictures, answer was a NO. :( hey it tried.
hopefully i will hear of something tomorrow. just a refresher: took it to them because selling dealership says no other issues. THIS dealership says "you got issues". we shall see.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
keep your digits crossed and maybe it will be a good fix.

who knows the guy fixing her may be a #2 fuel freak as well and do you right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58